The IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) has released the IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2020. Read all the details on IBPS official Website
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2020 will provisionally be released on November 26, 2020.Candidates/Student Can Download IBPS clerk admit card 2020 is officially released by IBPS 10 to 15 days before the examination date.Candidates/Students can download IBPS admit card in online mode only from the official website of ibps.in.IBPS Clerk Application number and password or date of birth by IBPS login id.19 December 2020 is the last day to download the IBPS Clerk Admit Card.
- IBPS Clerk Prelims exam held on December 12, 13, and 19, 2020, online Mode
- The candidates must take IBPS Clerk call letters to the exam center.
- They must take an original photo ID proof with its copy along with IBPS Clerk to admit card to the center.
- IBPS Clerk Admit Card will define all the required applicants and exam aspects such as given exam date, slot, and IBPS Clerk Exam Center address.
- In case of any difference in the hall ticket, aspirants must communicate with IBPS to rectify them.
- IBPS will publish admit cards for the main exam on January 7, 2021, only for the Prelims qualifiers.
A necessary document for any exam is the IBPS admission card. Without an IBPS Clerk Admit Card, Will did not enter the examination hall. We will provide you with all the necessary information about the IBPS Clerk Call Letter in this post. Continue reading to find out.
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2020
The Important details about IBPS Clerk 2020 On Call Letters are highlighted below
|Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Conduct Exam Mode||Online|
|Admit Card Issue On||ibps.in|
|IPBS Clerk Exams Stages||Prelims, Main exam, Pre-exam training,|
|What Required to download Admit Card||Application/Registration Number, Date of Birth/ Password|
|Documents to take with admit card||real photo Id Proof, its copy, and two passport size photos|
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2020 Important Dates
(IBPS)Institute of Banking Personnel Selection issues Clerk Admit Cards for preliminary and main exam. The unconfirmed dates for the issue of the admit cards for IBPS Clerk 2020 are listed below
|Overview of Exams||Admit Card Release Dates|
|Last date to fill IBPS Clerk 2020||9 October 2020|
|Publish IBPS Clerk call letters for Pre-exam date||13 November 2020|
|IBPS Clerk Pre-exam training from the date||25 – 30 November 2020|
|Publish Date of IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Admit card||26 November 2020|
|IBPS Clerk 2020 Preliminary Exam Date||12, 13, and 19 December 2020|
|Publish Date Of IBPS Clerk hall ticket for the main exam||7 January 2021|
|IBPS Clerk 2020 Main exam date||24 January 2021|
Steps to Download IBPS Clerk Admit Card
IBPS clerk admits card is published, and candidates can download it on the official website of ipbs.in . IBPS publishes the dates within the IBPS Clerk admit card download is available.
The important steps described to the IBPS Clerk Admit Card are given below:
- Firstly Visit the ibps.in official website.
- Now Check And Click on IBPS Clerk Admit Card for Prelims, Mains, as mentioned on the page.
- Now Fill registration number or roll number
- Now, Fill your password provided during your IBPS Clerk online application
- Now, click on the ‘Login’ button.
- IBPS Clerk Admit Card will be show and popup on your screen for download and printout.
Details on IBPS Clerk 2020 Admit Card
Later downloading the admit card, candidates are suggested to proofread all the details mentioned on it. It should be similar to what you had put in the application form. Any mismatch can cause trouble for you on the exam day. Hence it does necessary to check the information and ensure it is error-free. The details specified on the admit card are defined below:
- Applicant Name
- Applicant Photograph
- Exam Name
- Day/Date of exam
- Exam Timing
- Exam center Address
- General Instructions
IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card
The IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit card or call letter for the Preliminary exam must be taken with to the exam centre. So, aspirants must ensure that the IBPS Clerk admit card downloaded or copy and kept with them well on examination date.
In the Examination, the candidate must have their passport-sized photograph, Identity proof, with Photocopy. Identity proof of IBPS Admit Card must be submitted at the exam centre for the future recommendation of the conducting body.
IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card Dates
|Preliminary Exam||(2020)-November 17, 2020|
|Pre- Exam Training||(2020)-November 18, 2020|
(2019)-November 26, 2020
IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card
The IBPS Clerk Mains admit card is the same form previous as the prelims admit card and bring the same information.
The only difference is in the name of the examination which states “Call letter for the main online examination” instead of “preliminary online examination” in the subject line and the centre of study along with the exam date and reporting time.
|IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card Details|
|2020||January 12, 2021|
|2019||January 7, 2020|
Documents Needed with IBPS Clerk Admit Card
Aspirants are needed to take some documents with IBPS Clerk Call Letters to the exam centres. Applicants need to take any original Photo ID proof and its copy for verifying which is done at the entry of the exam hall. You need to take one of the following photo Identity cards:
- Carry Voter ID Card
- Carry Aadhaar Card
- Carry Driving License
- Carry PAN Card
- Carry Any other photo ID proof.
IBPS Clerk Exam Day Instructions 2020
- Aspirants must assure that he/she has known the important details well and appears at ahead of the exam time.
- When the candidate comes to the hall for the examination, the call letter with the photo identification proof in original with photocopy must be given along.
- When you enter the examination hall, Do not forget to write your roll number and registration number on your Document photocopy of photo identity proof.
- Suppose the applicant appears not to bring the call letter along with the photo identity proof in original and a photocopy. In that case, they will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- Left fingerprint and sign with accuracy in respective spaces filed on your call letter in the presence in the examination hall is a must.
- The applicant should meticulously understand the instructions given by test administrators and the invigilators at all the steps of the examination. If there is any destruction of education, the violator will be weakened and may also ask to leave the examination hall.
- Cheating Is Not Allowed In Examination hall. Not books, No notes, No-Calculator, SmartWatches, Mobile, or Any Telecommunication Devices Are Phorbhited.
- If the examiner Found you copying or receiving Something With other He/She will be immediately disqualified.
When where IBPS Clerk Admit Card be issued?
(IBPS)Institute of Banking Personnel Selection issues Clerk Admit Card before 10 to 15 days from the examination
How to download ibps clerk admit card
Visit the Official IPBS website ipbs.in Then find Prelims/mains tab Click on that click fill Your registration number And your Password When Registration on IBPS portal, Once you enter password Admit Show on your screen printout.