(Central Board of Secondary Education) CBSE Recruitment 2020 Jobs 2020 -2021 in @www.cbse.nic.in CBSE Announce Various 30 Posts Related to CBSE Junior Accountant Recruitment and Published the Notification CBSE Recruitment in 2020.
Latest Updates:- (CBSE) Central Board of Secondary Education has to Decide to begin the Online Application Process to select junior Accounts Officer and various other posts. Aspirants also can check more latest updates from CBSE Recruitment 2020
CBSE Recruitment 2020
(CBSE) Central Board of Secondary Education is Begin the Recruitment Process for Joint Secretary, Financial Advisor &Internal Auditor, Assistant Secretary (Law), Senior Account Officer, Account Officer & Junior Account Officer on Deputation Basis. CBSE has published the full notification, including eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, and other necessary things. Applicants can also check the notice below.
|Origination Name||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Post Name||Including Various Posts like (Joint Secretary, Internal Auditor & Financial Advisor, Assistant Secretary (Law), Senior Account Officer, Account Officer & Junior Account Officer)|
|Total No. of Vacancy||30|
|Interview Date||Available Soon|
|Application Submit Date||31.07.2020|
|Application Link Date||21.08.2020|
All Vacancy Details :
|Name of Post||No of Vacancies|
|(Joint Secretary) DEP/20/01/01||02|
|(Internal Auditor & Financial Advisor) DEP/20/01/02||01|
|(Assistant Secretary (Law)) DEP/20/01/03||01|
|(Senior Accounts Officer) DEP/20/01/04||02|
|(Account Officer) DEP/20/01/05||02|
|(Junior Accounts Officer) DEP/20/01/06||12|
Age Limit In All Vacancies
All the aspirants must have at the min age of 18 years & The max-age limit for applying the above-said posts is 56 years as on the closing date of application.
The permitted rest in higher age limit for demanding age rest is as follows:
|Category||Upper Age Limit|
|SC/ ST||05 Years|
|OBC (NCL) CENTRE LIST||03 Years|
|PwBD (UR)||10 Years|
|PwBD (OBC(NCL) CENTRE LIST)||13 Years|
|PwBD (SC/ST)||15 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||05 Years for Group –A Posts|
03 Years for Group –B and C Posts
(Age rest is not likely to sons, daughters, and dependents of Ex-Servicemen. Therefore, such applicants should not register their category as Ex-Servicemen
|Departmental Candidates||No Bar|
Note:– Maximum age is considered as on the last date of closing of the application.
Pay Salaries Scale:
|Joint Secretary||Level-13 of 7th CPC(PB-4 of Rs. 37400-67000 + Grade Pay of Rs. 8700/-)|
|Internal Auditor & Financial Advisor||Level-13 of 7thCPC(PB-4 of Rs. 37400-67000 + Grade Pay of Rs. 8700/-)|
|Assistant Secretary (Law)||Level-11 of 7th CPC(PB-3 of Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/-)|
|Senior Accounts Officer||Level-11 of 7th CPC(PB-3 of Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/-)|
|Account Officer||Level-10 of 7thCPC(PB-3 of Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-)|
|Junior Accounts Officer||Level-7 of 7thCPC(PB-2 of Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/-)|
The essential Education Qualification checks in the Full Advertisement And Keep Visiting This Website.
Application Fee :
How to Apply :
The aspirant’s advised to apply online as per the list published in the notice. Application accepted through any other mode would not be accepted and immediately rejected. The aspirants may also apply for more than one individual post, subject to filling acceptability for the position
Steps to Fill Online Application:
- STEP 1:Log on to http://www.cbse.nic.in
- STEP 2: Read the advertisement content carefully and ensure that you meet the post’s eligibility criteria.
- STEP 3:Select the “Online Registration” box. The online application form shall appear on the screen.
- STEP 4: Fill up the online application form with your details. (Candidates are advised to take print of the blank online form and fill it before entering the data online.)
- STEP 5:After filling all the required information, click the “Submit Application” button. A unique registration no. Shall appear on the screen, note this registration no.
- STEP 6: Go to the “Print Application” option and enter your registration no. and date of birth to generate the pre-filled application. Take a print out of System Generated ONLINE APPLICATION form in A-4 size paper and sign at the space provided at the bottom of the application form.
- STEP 7: Attach necessary documents, as mentioned at S.No. One above.
- STEP 8: Keep the above documents in an envelope. The envelope should be superscribed with APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “___________.” The application, along with other documents as mentioned above, should be sent to the following address:-
Central Board of Secondary Education,
Shiksha Kendra, 2 Community Centre,
PreetVihar, Delhi –110092.
And Print The copy of the paper and all relevant documents should contact CBSE within 30 days from the last date of submit of the online application, i.e., 21.08.2020 on the Board’s website.
Selection Process :
- Selection By Interview
Application Began 31.07.2020
Last Date of Application Submit From 21.08.2020
Interview Date —
For technical questions/ clarifications relating to the filling up of ONLINE APPLICATION, please feel free to contact the helpdesk at Email: email@example.com or Toll No.: 022 – 61306248
Important Link Area:-
Download Notification Detailed Notification
Apply Online Available Now
Interview Admit Card —
Official Website www.cbse.nic.in